Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 02, 2006

September 5, 2005


..some ideas blast from the past...inner-letters to myself

"To hear a word from a whisper soul
to reach a heart innocent and proud
to fly away from my deepest thoughts
to not feel alone alone alone alone

Some ideas..I guess. I am in the middle, just in the middle of nowhere. I know what I have to do but like most of the things of my life I'm waiting for somebody to tell me my own words.
Man, I feel alone right now. I must admit it. I like my loneliness, it gives me space to think, to go through things, to get to know me a lot better. But sometimes I wish I could share it with somebody. Like that famous phrase from Gustavo A. Becquer "Loneliness is beautiful when you have somebody to share it with".

I don't want to be the saviour anymore. I don't want to be a Hero, I just want to be the man I have to be. To look through my own eyes and see my inner child proud of me. I just want to make him proud of the man he became. that's all. But sometimes I think that those childhood dreams are just a heavy burden. Sometimes I think you can't always get what you want...maybe it's my case. hehehe! I'm just through some sort of an impulsive phase.
Impulse.
Passion.
Loneliness.
Silence.
I have to accept instead of expect.
Wisdom.
True.
Freedom.
Love.
A mighty heart can do it all

Do I have the guts?

YES I DO!

I'll be there!"
EL TEXTO EN ESPAÑOL AQUI para los que no entienden

No comments: